Thursday, August 15, 2013

Do it with a Flourish!

The color challenge at
this month is such a pretty combo!
Here's my first WINTER card!
 
 
 
 
 
Difficult to think about when the high today in
Arizona will be 109!
 
I stamped and heat embossed the Flourish image in a dark grey.
I used Copic markers for the pretty
stamp, "Snow Wonderful",
and my
DCWV Screen Print Stack
with the raised designs!
The dark gray paper has tiny raised dots, with the dark teal sporting the gorgeous white
dotted pattern that reminded me so much of snowflakes!
 
This card is entered in the color challenge at
Flourishes!
CRAFT (Christmas theme)
ABC Christmas Challenge ( P is for...pearls and pine branches)
Inky Impressions (wings) 
Digi Darla's (Feathers) 


8 comments:

ChristineCreations said...

So pretty Jan. This is one of my favourite Christmas sets :) I love the tab of ribbon and the fact that you made it in such warm weather! Thanks for playing along with us at Flourishes

Silke Ledlow said...

Jan, this is gorgeous! I would have never thought of a Christmas card...I love this idea! Thanks for joining us!

Stacy Morgan said...

Beautiful! Your birds really stand out and the pearls on the dp is a great touch. Thanks for playing in Flourishes Color Challenge.

Denise Pustelniak said...

Very PRETTY card!
Thanks for joining us at Digi Darla’s

Julies Crafty Creations said...

Such a pretty card, I love the paper and those supercute little birds
Thanks for sharing with us over at Digi Darla and good luck
Julie x
My blog
Lacy Sunshine DT member
Sketch N Stash DT Member
Crafty Friends DT member
Brown Sugar Challenges DT member
Digi Darla DT member
Fashionista DT member
Pennys Challenges DT member

Tanya said...

Very elegant. Thanks for joining us at Inky Impressions this week!

Katie said...

A very lovely winter card!
Thanks for playing in our "Wings" challenge at Inky Impressions and good luck!

Helen said...

Gorgeous card!
Thanks for playing at the ABC Christmas Challenge!
Helen x

MFT November Sketch Challenge!

This week at MFT ,  the sketch challenge #462 is  a fairly simple one!.   Here's my take on a much needed Get Well card for my ...